The Keys to our Success
The association provides an important service to the community which puts us in a position of trust. Because of this we require every member to uphold the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. These two characteristics are essential to football which is a game of discipline, respect, trust and sportsmanship.
- Our coaches and managers are leaders to the players on our teams. They lead by example demonstrating the behavior and character that is expected of a leader.
- The organization does not tolerate behavior that is inappropriate of a leader or a mentor.
- All of our coaches and managers are required to sign and adhere to a code of conduct.
- Our coaches are encouraged to attend formal clinics and to follow the curriculum set out by the National Coaching Certification Program. The association supports these coaches by fully reimbursing the costs.
- 25% of our coaches are currently working towards their certification at either level 1, 2, or 3.
- Certification requires attending theoretical as well as technical courses. The hours needed to complete these courses are over and above the time spent planning practices and participating in games.